Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cool Santa Stamp

I guess that it was serendipity.  I saw the Stampendous Jumbo Vintage Santa stamp one day on Pinterest.  Then it showed up in the Holiday Card Workshop at On-line Card Classes.  I was working on my December Daily lap book project over at Paper Phenomenon when I ran out of double stick tape and needed to make an emergency run to Michael's.  Of course, I needed to get more than just double stick tape and I had a 40% off coupon.  They had the stamp, so I got it & made this card:

 
 
I think it's one of the coolest stamps that I have purchased in a long time.  It also was easy to made a great stamped image.  Sometimes I have trouble stamping a good image with larger stamps, but not with this one.  I followed an example from the Holiday Card Workshop.  I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and used patterned paper from the Peppermint Collection from Crate Paper.  I used a Hero Arts sentiment stamp.
 
I think that I will have this stamp in my collection for years to come!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment